Capture the Plaque
- Chapters MUST have their own Plaque and in their possession to play the game. (example: If another chapter has your plaque, you may NOT capture another chapter’s until you retrieve your own)
- Chapters Must have a minimum of 5 ALR Members to retrieve or capture the Plaque. Riders are not required to be on a motorcycle to participate in the game.
- The Plaque may not be hidden from potential captures
- Plaque must be protected while in transit to avoid abrasions
- There is no limit as to how many plaques can be captured in a single day
- Once a Chapter retrieves their Plaque from the Captor, Your Plaque is safe from your Captor for 24 hours…BUT can be taken from another Chapter!
- You may not retrieve YOUR plaque and take the capturing Chapter’s plaque on the same day
- You Must leave some type of notification that Your Chapter has Captured their Plaque. Example:
- If the Chapter you visit has multiple plaques in which they have captured, YOU may only Capture the Plaque that belongs to the Post/Chapter you are visiting– All others are SAFE!
- If your Plaque is captured from a Chapter whose Post is out of town – you have options!
- Plan a trip to recapture your Plaque
- It will be brought to Summit, Convention and/or Fall Conference by the captor
- Contact the Chapter, pay for shipping to have your Plaque returned
- You may not “Capture the Plaque” during special events (IE: Poker Runs, Summit,
Unity Rides, etc.) MGR/RR Excluded
- Ride Safe and Have Fun!