Florida ALR Round Robin
April 1-30, 2019
Support PROJECT: VetRelief Suicide Prevention Initiative
Rules Are Simple:
Chapter Ride Rules
- PDF Ride Sheet – One Form per Ride
- Each person MUST register Online for each ride
- Pay $5 registration fee for each ride
- Must have a minimum of 5 people on each ride
- Ride miles begin at Starting Point of Ride and can Start at any Post – Every mile counts as 1pt
- Record the number of hours for ride/event – Each hour counts as 1pt
- Ride to a minimum of 3 American Legion Posts
- Fill out the PDF form
- After each Ride, Report the ride information online
- All activities/rides/membership must be completed between April 1-30, 2019
- When entering miles and hours, do not multiply the miles and hours by the number of riders when filling out the Ride Form. The number of Riders registered online will be used to determine the total miles and hours.
- All Ride information and all Money collected/raised/donated must be reported no later than April 30, 2019
ALL RIDE TOTALS MUST BE ENTERED ONLINE by THE PERSON DESIGNATED BY CHAPTER DIRECTOR/DISTRICT CHAIR
Want to Earn Extra Points?
- Ride to any American Legion Post outside of your District to earn 100pts per person per Post visited
- Pay $5 Registration Fee online using your credit/debit card and earn additional 50pts
- Collect donations, hold raffles, 50/50, & auctions, etc. Every dollar collected counts as 1 point!
- Month of April Only – Earn 100 pts each for every *NEW membership or RENEWAL membership for the Legionnaires, Auxiliary, and SAL
- Month of April Only – Earn 50pts for each *NEW Rider Membership
- Plan a Unity Ride (150pts Per Person Per Post Visited)
- Print the PDF Ride Sheet – One Form per Ride
- Must be at least 3 Chapters Participating – Each Chapter must have at least 3 Riders
- Must visit a minimum of 3 Posts (can be a VFW, Moose, AmVets or another Veteran related group)
- The ALR Area/District Chairman must have knowledge of the Unity Ride
- Report the ride information online
*New Membership must have been voted and approved during the Month of April.
What Can You Win?
A Custom-made Trophy and Bragging Rights! The trophy belongs to the winning District until the next “Round Robin”!
The winner will be announced at Convention in Orlando.
- This event is a way to ride and meet Riders from other ALR Chapters while raising money for Project: Vet Relief/Veteran’s Suicide Prevention
Want to Donate?
If you are not able to ride, but would like support our cause, we always welcome donations. Thank you!