- Department Convention
- 2018 Raffle
- Event Agendas
- Hotel Information
- Class Registration
- Commander’s Banquet
- Color Guard Competition
- Kick-Off Party
- Convention Book
- Voting Guide
- Voting Order
- DCC Meetings
- Rules of Procedure
- Submit Feedback
The Orlando World Center Marriott parking arrangements are for July 5 -8, 2018.
- Overnight guests may use their room key to gain access in and out of the parking lot at any time. Your final bill will reflect a zero parking charge.
- Day guests are to have parking tickets validated at the hotel for a discounted parking rate of $5. You must let them know you are with the American Legion.
- Handicapped parking in the garage will be free of charge. Must have the proper license plate or hang tag.
Garage clearance is 7’4″. Free self-parking for guests with plug-in hybrid or electric vehicles.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Events Coordinator, Jennifer Scowden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- Express Checkout
- Video Review Billing, Video Checkout
- Guest rooms Wireless
- High Speed: Check email + browse the Web – $14.95 per day
- Enhanced High Speed: Video chat, download large files + stream video – $19.95 per day
- Lobby and Public Areas
- Complimentary Wireless
- Meeting Rooms
- Wireless, Wired
- 28 floors, 1,883 rooms, 121 suites
- 74 Meeting Rooms
- Pets not allowed
Hotel Service & Amenities
- Beauty Shop
- Buffet Breakfast, $28 and up
- Continental Breakfast, $21 and up
- Grab-n-Go breakfast, $12 and up
- Coffee/tea in-room
- Concierge desk
- Game room
- Housekeeping service daily
- Laundry on-site, coin operated
- Limousine Service
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Room Service, 6:00 AM – 2:00 AM
- Safe deposit boxes, front desk
- Shoeshine stand
- Valet dry-cleaning
- Video games
- Virtual Concierge Available
Guest Room Information
- Alarm clock
- Bottled water, for a fee
- Coffee maker/tea service
- Iron and ironing board
- Mini fridge
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Rollaway bed
- Cable/satellite TV, including HBO, movies/videos pay-per-view
- Mini-bar: all rooms, beverages and/or snacks for a fee
- Hair dryer
Hotel Dining Information
*There will be specially priced buffets and menus through out the restaurants. A list will be provided upon check in.*
- Latitude & Longitude
Latitude & Longitude menu features local ingredients. Enjoy our famous breakfast buffet or cage-free egg skillets, handcrafted sandwiches and salads from our onsite hydroponic garden or locally caught fish or premium steak for a delectable dinner.
- Siro Urban Italian Kitchen
Sample delicious and creative Italian cuisine at Siro Urban Italian Kitchen, the Orlando World Center Marriott’s contemporary and casual Italian restaurant. You’ll love the funky décor and our chef’s innovative take on classic Italian dishes.
- High Velocity
Sports fans and casual observers alike will love High Velocity, the Orlando World Center Marriott’s combination sports bar/restaurant. Watch the big game on one of 27 flat-screen HDTVs and enjoy a selection of the best beers and bar fare in town. Domestic beer special – $5 per beer
- Mikado Japanese Steakhouse
Orlando, FL’s best Japanese restaurant offers authentic Teppanyaki-style cuisine, including fresh-made sushi; watch as expert chefs prepare it for you. It’s the perfect location for both a romantic date or for celebrating a special occasion with family.
- Falls Pool Bar & Grille
Enjoy a refreshing drink and casual grilled favorites while you lounge by our sparkling outdoor pool.
- Central Pantry
Freshly prepared items and delicious products from local partners including bakery items, crisp salads, gourmet flat breads, frozen yogurt, coffee, beer, wine and spirits by the glass and bottle and so much more.
Enjoy perfectly prepared Starbucks® coffee beverages and pastries right here in our hotel lobby.
- Accessible guest rooms have a 32″ wide opening
- Fitness center entrance is accessible
- Main entrance is accessible
- Pathway to registration desk is accessible
- Registration desk is not accessible
- Route to accessible guest rooms is accessible
- Service animals allowed for persons with disabilities
- Business center entrance is accessible
- Hotel has on site accessible self-parking
- Meeting spaces are all accessible
- Pool entrances some are accessible
- Restaurants and lounges are all accessible
- Self-operating lifts or sloped entry are available for some pools
- Spa entrance is accesible
- Copy service
- Fax service
- Fee for each additional page of outgoing fax
- Full-service business center
- Messenger service
- Network/Internet printing
- Notary public
- On-site Business Center is Staffed
- Overnight delivery/pickup
- Secretarial service
Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM)
Airport Phone: +1 407-847-2821
Hotel direction: 10 miles NE
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Estimated taxi fare: $39 (one way)
Dyter Ave to US 192 West to S.R. 535. Turn right on S.R. 535 to S.R. 536, Turn left, hotel on the right.
Orlando International Airport (MCO)
Airport Phone: +1 407-825-2001
Hotel direction: 17 miles SW
This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
- Alternate transportation: Mears Transportation; fee: $22; reservation required
- Estimated taxi fare: $55 (one way)
South exit from airport to Greenway Tollroad South (Rt 417). Take Exit 6 (536 East), go through 2 lights and hotel will be on the right.