We regret to announce that the 77th Annual Boys State Session has been cancelled due to safety precautions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- October – January 8th – Post registration money is to be mailed in to Department to secure delegate spots
- January – February – Post conduct interviews to select citizens for the Program
- March 15 at 11:59 PM – Delegate and Alternate Online Registration Closes. If the selected Delegate does not register by the end of this day, an Alternate will be placed in his spot. If an Alternate does not register by the end of this day, he will not be placed on the Alternate list.”
- April – June – Boys State Orientations will be conducted. Ask your Boys State Chairman for information regarding your orientation.
- June 21-27, 2020 – Boys State Session at Florida State University. Delegates are required to check in Sunday, June 21 at 7:00 a.m. and will be released Saturday, June 27 at 7:00 a.m.