- October – December 23rd – Post registration money is to be mailed in to secure spots
- January – March – Post conduct interviews to select citizens for the Program
- March 16 at 11:59 PM – Delegate and Alternate Online Registration Closes. If the selected Delegate does not register by the end of this day, an Alternate will be placed in his spot. If an Alternate does not register by the end of this day, he will not be placed on the Alternate list.”
- April – June – Boys State Orientations will be conducted. Dates will be available March 2017.
- June 18 – 24, 2017 – 2017 Boys State Session at Florida State University. Delegates are required to check in Sunday, June 18th between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m. and will be released Saturday the 24th at 7:00 a.m.