- October 6, 2021 – January 5, 2022 – Post registration money is to be mailed in to Department to secure delegate spots
- December through February – Post conduct interviews to select citizens for the Program
- January 12, 2022 – Delegate and Alternate Online Registration Opens.
- March 16, 2022 – Delegate and Alternate Online Registration Closes. If the selected Delegate does not register by the end of this day, an Alternate will be placed in his spot. If an Alternate does not register by the end of this day, he will not be placed on the Alternate list.”
- Varies – Boys State Orientations will be conducted. Ask your Boys State Chairman for information regarding your orientation.
- June 19-25, 2022 – Boys State Session at Florida State University. Delegates are required to check in Sunday, June 19 at 7:00 a.m. and will be released Saturday, June 25 at 7:00 a.m.