Veteran Employment Opportunity – Martin Brower
Class A Deliver Driver
Apply by WEB:
www.mbhires.com or call 1-877-624-4737 ext 101
Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and timely, courteous delivery of product to our customers.
About Martin Brower:
Martin Brower is committed to being the world’s leading logistics services provider for the quick-service restaurant industry. We operate out of 55 Distribution centers across 17 countries around the world providing consistency for our suppliers operations and vast career opportunities for our employees. We are a world-class company whose success is directly attributed to our world-class people empowered by training and development plans and augmented by the best technology in the industry. Our customers are the heart of our business because our business is protecting their business. This commitment and leadership has been recognized by our supply chain partners through a Strategic Partner Award, Supplier of the Year Award, President’s Award and most recently the People First Award.
Martin Brower is a division of Reyes Holdings, L.L.C. Aligned with leading brewers and foodservice providers, the companies that comprise Reyes Holdings deliver the best-known brands and widest variety of food and beverage items to restaurants and retailers around the world.
Positions Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Delivering products to our customer utilizing various methodologies that may include manual conveyors, carts or pallets in a multi-temperature environment
- Effectively maneuver equipment on lots with obstacles and limited space
- Provide exceptional customer service to each customer
- Accurately complete necessary paperwork
- Utilize on-board computer program (XATA)
- Understand and abide by all Company policies, government regulations, and safe work processes at all times
- Any other duties as assigned
- Required Skills and Experience:
- 21 years of age
- Class A CDL
- Have and maintain an acceptable MVR in compliance with DOT requirements
- Minimum 1 year of commercial driving experience or equivalent military experience
- Willing to work any schedule, including weekends and holidays, due to our 24/7 environment
- Customer-focused, team-player attitude
- Demonstrated safety behavior
- This position must pass post-offer background, pre-employment screening, DOT Physical and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Prior foodservice distribution/delivery experience
- Frequently stand, walk, reach with hands and arms
- Frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 150 pounds
- Multi-temperature environment
- Post-offer assessment will be given to determine if the applicant meets the ergonomic requirements for the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Martin-Brower knows our employees work hard, so we offer competitive wages and a generous benefits package that contributes a significant amount to your total compensation and your personal well-being. Additionally, there are many opportunities for you to distinguish yourself and move up in our stable company through excellent work performance.
- Various health, dental, vision and prescription drug insurance options
- Life insurance, dependent and supplemental options available
- Accidental death and dismemberment insurance, supplemental and dependent options available
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for healthcare and dependent care
- 401(K) plan with company matching
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Wellness programs
- Home/Auto insurance
- Roadside assistance coverage
- Legal aid
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made if there are ever involved in an accident and how insurance can cover for those situations. For those who need legal assistance after an accident, then consider getting help from an auto accident attorney.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace..
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
How to Apply
To apply, visit www.mbhires.com or 1-877-MB HIRES