Over 1,000 members of The American Legion, American Legion Auxiliary and Sons of the American Legion will be in attendance to include spouses and family members. The American Legion is a non-profit veteran’s-based organization that is funded through membership dues and donations. Sponsorships, vendors and donations are vital to the success of our events and are highly sought after due to the largely diverse group of consumers and business owners that attend. All vendors considered for participation in this year’s Fall Conference must be beneficial to our members and mirror our core values of honoring those who have served this great nation.
We invite you to become a Sponsor for this year’s conference. We have three sponsorship levels to choose from, and other opportunities may also be available. Please contact us to inquire.
- Vendor setup – You may set up your area up on Thursday, November 4 at 4pm or Friday, November 5 between 6am-8am
- Vendors will be present Friday (11/5) and Saturday (11/6) only
- Each sponsorship level will receive a 6’ skirted table with 2 chairs.
- Sponsorship and À la carte Services must be paid by October 11, 2021
- Exhibit times will be from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Friday (11/5) and Saturday (11/6)
- Vendor breakdown must be completed by 6:00pm on Saturday (11/6)
VENDOR TABLES ARE LIMITED & PENDING APPROVAL
The American Legion greatly appreciates the partnership established in order to best serve our nations veterans and families. If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.