Mission Blue Post Assistance Grant Program
The American Legion National Headquarters has launched the “MISSION BLUE POST ASSISTANCE PROGRAM GRANT PROGRAM” which is an opportunity for Posts to receive a $1,000 grant from National HQ.
Grant monies to be used towards:
- Mortgage or Rent
- Insurance Premiums
What the Grant is NOT to be used for:
- Funding Post Projects or Programs
- Lost Revenue
- Repairs to Post
- Funding Post
- 2020 CPR Submitted
- IRS 990 is current
- Florida Secretary of State Business Filing is up to date
- Financial Need
- Insurance Declaration Page showing Department and National listed as an additional insured/rider to policy
- The American Legion (dba) American Legion National Headquarters
- The American Legion Department of Florida, Inc.
- Department Adjutant Review and Signature
The Department will review the information from the appropriate agency listed above. We will also verify CPR and Post Certification of Officer forms at Department HQ. The Post is expected to ensure all the information is current and on file or, provide a copy when submitting the application to Department HQ.