Children Welfare Foundation Report
November 8, 2019 update: Last year the combined donations to The American Legion Child Welfare Foundation totaled $562,052.59 from The American Legion family. June 1, 2019 started our new awards years and tracking.
Donations for the Awards year end on May 31, 2020. Presently we stand at $177,791.08 in donations for the 2019/20 year.
At the October 2019 Board of Directors meeting we granted $811,282.00 to 22 Children Organizations for the 2020 year.
The following are the present donations from June 1, 2019 to November 8, 2019. Each organization with the highest donation on May 31, 2020 will be awarded the Garland Murphy Shadow Box award.
- Presently the 8/40 Departmental de Arizona is leading in contribution with $576.00.
- The Department of Kentucky Auxiliary is in 1st place with $4,402.00.
- Department of Ohio American Legion is leading in donation with $10,100.00.
- The SAL Detachment of Florida is in 1st place with $16,270.00 in donations.
Below shows 1st to 3rd place in donations:
- 1st place 8 & 40 Aux Legion SAL Arizona, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida
Donations $576.00 $4,402.00 $10,100.00 $16,270.00
- 2nd Place Indiana, Florida, Arizona
Donations $469.00 $3,407.00 $2,768.96 $8,900.00
- 3rd place Texas, New York, Virginia, New York
Donations $295.00 $3,181.94 $2,600.00 $7,503.43
All donations have to be in by May 31, 2020 to qualify for the Garland Murphy and U.S. Udie Grant awards.
Send Checks to:
Child Welfare Foundation, Inc.
P.O. Box 1055
Indianapolis, IN 46206