The American Legion, Department of Florida | OUR HISTORY
Celebrate 100 years of The American Legion, Department of Florida. This book examines the Department of Florida history over the last ten decades, highlighting our accomplishments and milestones through the years. We cherish our Veterans and volunteers who have made this rich history possible.
- The book is 122 pages, 8.5″ x 11″, full color book, available in paperback ($18) or hardcover ($40)*.
- Limited edition, one time run only, with limited quantities
Pre-order your book now and receive a FREE Florida Centennial lapel pin, while supplies last. (Pin will not add to cart, but will be included while supplies last).
*******PRESALE ONLY: Book will be distributed in June *******
- In order to offer the hardcover edition, we must reach a minimum order of 100 books. If we do not reach this minimum, you will be issued a paperback version, with a refund of the difference. You may also choose a full refund if preferred.
- This book is not related to the Membership History and Directory.
- Photo is artist’s rendering. Actual book could vary slightly.
DOWNLOAD ORDER FORM
Download order form for tax exempt and mail-in orders.