Southern Area Commander, Johnny Castro, is leading a team to pack care packages for Ukrainian refugees. Earlier this year we collected donations that he will be using to get necessary items to send overseas to support those who have been displaced from their homes and livelihood. You can still join in this effort by making a donation or sending items off the list below using the delivery instructions.
Commander Castro is in contact with 2 deployed units supporting refugees in Poland. These units have provided a list of items needed and will be receiving the care packages for distribution.
Ukrainian Support Wish List
- Bags of hard, individually wrapped candy (lifesavers, jolly ranchers, mints, etc.) – NO chocolates, except for tootsie rolls or pops.
- Dried meats (Beef jerky, slim jim, pepperoni)
- Granola or protein bars
- Cheese or peanut butter crackers
- Nuts, dried fruit, trail mix, or sunflower seeds (individually packaged)
- Drink packets (crystal light, kool-aid, hot chocolate, etc.)
- Foil-packed tuna or chicken
- Baby wipes (no bigger than 2.5″ wide)
- Sanitizer (small sizes)
- Eye drops
- Lip balm
- Hand lotion (small sizes)
- Foot powder (small sizes)
- Thermoguard or heating pads
- Travel size toiletries (deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, shampoo)
- Disposable razors
- Feminine products
- Long sleeve t-shirts
- Athletic socks (knee-high)Weather gear (gloves, hats, scarves)
NO: canned foods, family-size items, pump dispensers, aerosols, chocolate, potato chips, or alcohol
Donations can be mailed to the address below. The deadline for receiving donations is Monday, October 3rd and the final packing will be on Friday, October 7th.
3193 Gun Club Road
West Palm Beach, FL. 33406
For more information or questions, contact Johnny, (561) 290-9980 or Maddy Mollach, (716)544-4078