PVR Round Robin
October 1 – 31, 2016
Rules are simple:
Chapter Organized Ride Rules
- Print the PDF Ride Sheet online. One sheet can be used for all participants.
- Organize a Chapter Ride, pay $5 registration (online has bonus pts.) – Click here to register now
- Must have at least 2 people on ride. Must be planned ride. NO LONE WOLF Rides.
- Ride to any 4 Posts (have a bartender or Post Officer sign your sheet).
- Start at whatever Post you want to.
- Ride to whatever Post you want to, in whatever order you want to.
- Turn in your paper to the District Chairman or designated person.
District/Area Organized Ride
- Must be organized and communication sent to all Chapters in the Area/District
- Only the ALR Area/District Chairman can authorize an Area/District ride.
- One PDF Ride Sheet will be used for each Chapter participating. All members of the Chapter can be included on one sheet.
Want to earn extra points?
- Ride to any Post not in your District and double your mileage points. It’s simple just write down the mileage in the “bonus mileage” and get 2x the credit. Every mile counts as $.27 towards your total points: so double would be worth $.54.
- Collect donations/sponsorships, hold 50/50, raffles, auctions etc. Every dollar counts as a point. Whatever scheme you can come up with to collect more money. (no rules apply here).
- Pre-register online
- Participate in more than one Area/District Round Robin.
- Attend a “Round Robin Kick-Off” event. (if organized in your Area/District)
Round Robin Kick-Off Event
Where: Chapter 120, Holly Hill (Map it)
When: September 30th – October 2nd, 2016
Schedule of Events:
- Friday – Dinner at Post 120
- Saturday – Ride and Lunch (start at Post 120)
- Sunday – Boy Scout Breakfast
Hotel: The Cove Beachside
1306 N. Atlantic Ave.
Daytona Beach, FL
$75-$90 per night
*Only 35 rooms available
What can you win?
A custom made trophy and bragging rights. The trophy belongs to your District and will be housed at the End of Run Post until the next “Round Robin”. At that time if you lose, well then you have to give it up.
This event is a way to ride out and meet other ALR Chapters, all while raising money for Project Vet Relief. Let’s help our Veterans and support a great program of the Florida American Legion.
The winner will be announced at the Fall Conference in Orlando.
ALL RIDES WILL BE ENTERED ONLINE BY EITHER THE ALR AREA OR DISTRICT CHAIRMAN